602 31st Avenue
Welcome to 602 31st Ave. Walk through the beautiful custom designed landscaping, step up to the welcoming front door, and be prepared to be enchanted! A large picture window bathes the living room in natural light, and a stunning fireplace with Carrera marble tile is sure to be the place to gather around during cozy winter evenings. The updated kitchen with gorgeous backsplash is well-planned in its arrangement and opens to the dining room with built-in shelving. The glass door leads to a fantastic and expansive patio area draped with market lights and is an ideal setting for al-fresco dining. This open floor plan lends perfectly for entertaining!
The charming master suite offers two closets, a beautifully updated master bath with radiant heated floors, and glass sliders which lead to a spacious deck overlooking the backyard. Two additional bedrooms, a stunning remodeled hall bath, and a laundry room complete the home.
The yard space was designed for entertaining or repose. The patio area is perfect for dining, and the modern, drought tolerant and low maintenance yardscape with tufts of grasses intermingled with pavers is a lovely place just to relax. A finished bonus shed is versatile in its use and can be an office, art studio, playhouse, or exercise studio - however you choose! If you need more yard space to play, the home is conveniently located right across from the field of Hillsdale High School. It's like your own playground!
Centrally located in the heart of the Peninsula, the home is close to shopping, parks, schools, and major commuter routes. The exciting revamp of the Hillsdale Mall close by is expected to be completed in 2019 and will include a luxury Cineopolis movie theater, Pinstripes bowling alley, underground fitness center, boutiques, restaurants, and much more!
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths
- Living room bathed in light, showcasing a dramatic Carrera marble fireplace
- Well-planned kitchen with gorgeous backsplash opens to the dining room with built-in shelving
- Beautiful master suite with two closets, gorgeous updated master bath with radiant flooring, and glass sliders leading to the fantastic deck overlooking the yard
- Stunning remodeled second bath
- Laundry room inside
- Expansive outdoor patio ideal for al-fresco dining and a custom designed drought-tolerant yard
- Two car garage
- Approximately 1,450 +/- sqft on a 5,550 sqft lot